Sunday, October 19

A change is gonna come

I've been moving for the past two weeks and haven't had any time to update my little notes to self (aka blog) for a few weeks. The good thing about this is I have realized a few things about myself.

1. I need to give/throw away a bunch of stuff.
2. I need to keep track of where I pack things better for next time. The label "books" does absolutely nothing for me.
3. I like moving.

It seems strange to say but I like complete change sometimes. Looking outside the bedroom window and having a different view. Seeing how different the people at the local grocery store are than where you moved from. Realizing that your old place was just that. OLD.

I finally have my main working computer unpacked and have lots of plans for getting this thing going. Music reviews, pics, inspiration, a root beer section (I'm a sucker for a good root beer) and much, much more. I should have it all fleshed out soon. In the meantime I'm moving my commitment up to at least twice a week. That means I will have to actually pay close attention to my extended personal space. Oh the wonders we will see.

TC

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog love! It's amazing how much stuff can just accumulate without even knowing it. Take care and good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete