Friday, November 7

Actual living breathing wedding pictures...well just 1 for now

During my ever increasing moments of self evaluation (and some much appreciated honesty from my loving wife) I have come to realize that I am a perfectionist. I make it sound like this realization was an easy one for me, but it wasn't. To think, me who loves randomness (not a real word) and spontanaeity may actually be borderline OC is kind of scary. Initially I felt like randomizing my vinyl from it's pristine order of lyrical emotional effect (depressing to hyper energetic) or rearranging my shoes so they were no longer from light to dark with athletic shoes arranged by alphabetical use. What snapped me out of it was rememberig that my wife once said that when I cook I dirty more dishes than I actually use and my favorite tee shirt has more than the 4 required holes. What she later pointed out to me was that I wanted something to be absolutely perfect before showing it. Hence me taking an inordinate time to post shoots that I have done.

So here's a little teaser for a wedding I 2nd shot with the amazing Jared Wilson. I will deny my semi-compulsive nature and post more this weekend.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to have met you face to face. b school doesn't do any justice! I'll be bschooling you for computer stuff all the time now. aren't you glad you sat next to me. hehe

    ReplyDelete