Wednesday, October 14

I'm social. Really I am...

Originally posted May 11, 2009



it's just that I'm really modest. I sincerely believe that I'm interesting but I also believe that I'm a little biased in that respect. What is a man to do? Well since IMO action is the remedy for most everything, maybe I should just blog more. Since this blog is more for the strictly photographic side of my life I have started another that caters to my alter ego. The technology geek who reads an average of a book a week, shoots 1000x times the amount he posts, started cooking at the age of eight and still has a vinyl collection that he's listened to fairly recently.


If you get the chance check me out over at http://oftenamused.blogspot.com/ .




It's a mix of everything that I am and a touch of what I wish I could be.


TC

No comments:

Post a Comment