Friday, January 16

Better building materials....


(c) Teshon Christie Photography 2007

I have come to the realization that I do not like how my blog looks. I'm not an overly flashy guy, but I do have a sense of style so at a base level it's a matter of aesthetics. So I got to thinkin'....


Should I give up the blog altogether? You know, death by deletion.
No. There a couple of people who still read it, and they would come with torches and pitch forks if you were to give it up without a fight.
You have an active imagination.
What's this you stuff, buddy?


After long months (actually minutes, but many minutes over many months) I have decided to switch my blog to another service. I'm hoping it's done soon but my in-house developer (me) needs some time to get with my in-house designer (me) and put some things together. The in-house photographer, retoucher and editor (me, myself and I) need to get on the same page before progress can be made. In the meantime the writer (me) will work out how to blog twice a week with something that's more interesting and less schizophrenic. Well I guess we'll see. (Get it???) Of course you don't.

TC

No comments:

Post a Comment