Monday, January 12

Oh what a night....

So one of my closest friends got married a couple of nights ago. I personally love weddings, being the sentimental type (and also the photographer type). Now some may say that's nice and probably stop reading, others that know me would say, where is this leading... Well my oldest boy KC was the ring bearer and I was the best man. It's nice to know that someone likes you enough to give you the double pressure of looking out for him and keeping track of the rings that you just gave to your 4 year old. I'm telling you if you want to make a grown man break down (almost) with tears of pride, dress his oldest boy up in a tux and march him down the aisle right before the bride. I'm telling you, he was Mr. Handsome (thanks to the genetic Wonder Woman I talked into marrying me) and did his job to perfection. Now if I could just get the mashed up cake stains out of the tux...

The photographer Becky Young did a top-notch job, and she was real personable too. Some photographers aren't (I'm just sayin'...). Check out her site to see some of the pics and to have a look at the most beautifulest ring bearer ever.



Though not my best shot from a technique standpoint, it's still one of my favorite ever. Call me sentimental.

TC

No comments:

Post a Comment