Thursday, January 1

The birth of Twenty Oh Nine


(C) 2009 Teshon Christie Photography



I've decided that instead of doing a bunch of resolutions this year that may or may not change anything in my life, I would go a different route. I'm going to make some decisions. Actually just one. I have decided to BE instead of "trying to" be. I know that's probably pretty vague to anyone but me, but in reality it only matters if I understand what it means.

To celebrate the new beginning I would like to re-introduce myself and maybe shed some light as to why I haven't blogged much until now.

I don't have a huge ego so I believe that no one cares a whole lot about what I had for lunch, my favorite color or any other detail of my daily life. If I do write that it will be a stream of consciousness type of thing. I don't idolize others but I do respect everyone until given a reason not to. Even then there's no hate, just an attitude of caution. I'm kind to everyone I meet, contemplative to the point of introversion at times and have no problems being by myself, or being myself. At other times I can tell jokes all night and laugh with the best of them. I pray daily, read my Bible almost daily and work towards improving my character. I enjoy photography enough to do it for free.

*I feel that money does not equal character.
*Good friends don't have to try to be good friends.
*People will tell you who they are when you first meet them
whether or not they're trying to (We're all bad actors).
*Paying attention is the best people skill you can have.
*Love is one sided. You make your decision and stick with it, despite the other
person.

Hello world this is me in a nutshell. Let's start this thing again, but this time really do it. No more half way, almosts, sorta theres, might bes, could've beens, what ifs, false starts and the like. Even if I'm the only one who reads this thing, it will still be worth it. So welcome.

1 comment:

  1. you are awesome. i love this entry post. and i do come here looking for more...i do hope you write and post pictures even if it is not a wedding.

    best!

    ReplyDelete